A Writer's Journey through the Maze of Life

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cats. I love them. Big. Small. Wild. Tame. Housecats. Big cats. Their all the same.

I love this picture. I crack up every time I see it. Cats have so much personality. Each one is different. For instance, the "baby" of my nine cats is the biggest--a twenty pounder, a bully, and the dirtiest (even though he is white). Then I've got one that's barely five pounds, pathetically thin, but a true survivor. I found him as a day old infant in the rabbit-brush out in Wyoming. That's a story in itself. There were many times as an infant I didn't think he'd live, but he's going on 15 years old. He's agile, independent, and non-aggressive. One likes to sprawl out on the back of the couch its legs dangling. Another wants legs curled under her. One likes to hang over the edge of a chair head first. Such individualists.

Do you love cats? Tell me your cat tales.

No comments: